GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Last update Date: 15th jun 2017
1. Order of Goods: All orders placed by the Buyer shall be made online and subject to the Seller’s acceptance. The Invoice will be raised on the Buyer against the order placed and goods supplied in terms of the said order. The Seller shall, however, be at the liberty to accept or refuse any order in full or part without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
2. Price: Price shown on the date of order shall be final inclusive of all the taxes
3. Examination: The Buyer should check the price, quantity, and calculations made in the invoice thoroughly. In the case of any discrepancy, the same should immediately be brought to the notice of the seller.
4. Intimation of Short Receipt/ Damage: Any issue related to Short Receipt /Damage/breakage /expiry /etc of the product shall be intimated to the seller immediately.
5. Return of Goods: Goods once sold will not be taken back.
6. Delivery: The delivery of the goods shall be made by the Seller at the address as notified by the Buyer. In event of the change of address, the Buyer shall intimate the same to the Seller. The Buyer shall make all arrangements to take delivery of the goods on the dates informed by the Seller. Delivery of the goods can be done within 2 days (Seller’s City) and within 5 days (outside seller’s city)
7. Payment: The payment should be made only Debit Card, Credit Card and Netbanking. Goods will be dispatched only after full payment. Cash payment will be accepted depending upon seller discretion.
8. Delivery Terms: The Buyer will, in every case examine the goods on taking delivery and thereafter will have no claim again at the Company on account of damage to the goods or any matter whatsoever.
9. Delay in Delivery: The Seller will not be responsible for any delay in delivery beyond its own control but will do its utmost to ensure speedy delivery.
10. Unauthorized acceptance of Goods: Any unauthorized party taking delivery of the goods mentioned herein will be criminally prosecuted and held liable for costs and charges incurred thereon.
11. Guaranty/Warranty of Goods: All products are guaranteed to be up to standard. Any claim related to guaranty/warranty will be raised to the manufacturing company. Seller will not be held liable for any guaranty and warranty. Transportation expenses related to guaranty and warranty to be paid by buyer
12. Jurisdiction: This sale for purpose of Legal Jurisdiction shall be deemed to have been concluded only at Ballia and only the Courts of Ballia shall be competent to try all cases/suits arising out of the sale.
13. The performance of Products: The performance of the products are subject to handling and /or manner of use. We shall not be liable for any damage arising out of improper use and /or handling resulting from their use. Goods shown in picture may differ from actual goods. Seller will not be liable for any blast or short circuit in the battery..
14. Bulk Buy Policy: Seller may restrict quantity per item for a customer to ensure availability of all products to customers.
Updates: Kashi Electronics can amend these terms on time to time on its discretion. Last updated date is available for you to view along with these terms. You should check the Site frequently for any changes.